Friday, April 10, 2009

Just like mommy

So I have a little twin running around with me. Little Mckenzie wants to be just like mommy, we have to wear the same shirt, or shoes, she loves to put make up on with me in the morning and she makes sure that we have the same hair do's in the morning. She has been so funny about making sure we are just the same. If we go outside and I tell her to put on a jacket she makes sure that I have one on too. And the same with shoes, if I am wearing my flip flops she is right there with me wearing hers. I love that she wants to do the same as me. I just think its the cutest thing. So I thought I would post a few pictures of us putting our make up on in the morning.


Look at my shimmery eyes!

And I couldn't be the only one taking the pictures, Kenzie needed to make sure that we had one of mommy too!

5 comments:

Collette said...

Hey, do you want me to make you one or do you want the instructions...or both? I have a couple cut out and ready to go. I've just needed an excuse to make them. Let me know.

Bursell Family said...

Love all your stinkin posts. You need to watch your language girl!!!! jk. hilarious. I probably look funny laughing out loud in my apartment by myself but I couldn't help it. I can just imagine kenzie saying that! love ya~

Collette said...

If you go to my blog and in the archives go to the first August, there is a link to the place where I got the pattern. If you can't find it email me collettelake at gmail.com and I'll send you the link.

The LaMont Family said...

How cute is that?! Love the posts, nothin like a good chuckle first thing in the morning! Love ya!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Your little girl is so cute. She sounds a lot like Emma. Howare you guys doing??

The Haags

My Little Girl