Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching up

Wow, I can't believe how long its been since I have actually posted something worth posting. Not a whole lot has happened in the last month and a half, but we have done a few fun things to write about. We went on a little mini vacation in March I think. We went down to St. George and stayed the weekend there. Mckenzie had fun swimming in the pool and sleeping in a new place. She loved the pool, she would go back and forth from the hot tub to the big pool only staying in either one for maybe a minute. But she loved it.


Our little fish!
We finished gymnastics and have started swimming lessons. We have only gone to one lesson but it was fun. We are in a mom and tot class so its been fun getting in the pool with Kenzie and helping her learn some new things and to get used to being in the water.
Well have also done some house looking. Andy graduates here in a couple of weeks so we have been look at houses pretty seriously the last couple of weeks. I have enjoyed looking and get so anxious to finally be in a house of our own. There has been a few nights were I can't stop thinking about some of the houses we've looked at and have a hard time falling asleep because its finally going to happen! I am so grateful for Andy and all the hard work he has done to get through school. We love you and are so proud of you hunny! Only two more weeks!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippy I am so excited for you!!!! miss ya love ya

My Little Girl