So the other day Andy and I were driving to Costco, Mckenzie was in the back eating her treats we had gotten at the store. Well as we were driving Mckenzie is talking to her self and she starts saying "these are a hundred dollars, oh my hell" I just started laughing. Andy and I looked at each other like did she really just say what we think she said? So Andy asks her, Kenzie what did you just say? And she replied with "oh my goodness", no Mckenzie what did you say?, and she says "oh my gosh" Andy says no what did you just say? And she just belts out "these were a hundred dollars oh my hell" I couldn't not stop laughing. It was just about the funniest thing I had heard her say. Well we all know who she hangs out with the most, her mommy definitely says the phrase "oh my hell" a little too much.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment