Congrats hunny! We are so proud of you and all of your hard work. Its been a long time waiting but we finally made it. No more school! The only question is what are you going to do with all that extra spare time??!
Monday, May 4, 2009
He did it!!
Posted by Hansen Family at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
look how cute your belly is!!!
YEAH FOR ANDY!! that is SOOO exciting!!
Where will he be working? I know you are staying here becuae I heard where your new house is! I am SOO happy for you guys!! cant wait to see it!!
we need to get together soon!
Good job Andy! You look so cute! I need to give you a call! House the house stuff coming along!? I will give ya call!
My guess is he'll pick up some more b-ball! LOL
By the way you are looking super adorable! :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Seriously, being done with school is such the coolest. It really hits in September when you don't have to get Fall books and classes and such. Congrats to Andy! How's the house hunting?
Congrats to Andy! And to you, you survived his schooling :) somedays I wonder if I'll survive Jess's :) You look super cute. I wish I could look cute as a pregnant lady (not gonna ever happen) Hope all is going well with you guys and the baby.
--Joleen
congratulations!! Such good news for your family and congrats on the new house too! We're thrilled for you!
Post a Comment