Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally a place to call home!

Baby's room
Kenzie's room
Family Room
Kitchen

Living room
Upstairs bathroom Master bedroom

Downstairs bathroom

I absolutely love our new house. I have had so much fun getting everything put together. Kenzie loves her new bedroom and can't wait to get the walls painted pink. We have been settled in for a week now and its starting to finally feel like everything is put away. I am so excited to finally have a place of our own. I love it!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new house! it is So cute! I love your sinks in your bathrooms! we need to come see you and your new place. Oh wait you need to come see our house since we have been here TWO years now!! lol

Anonymous said...

Jamiers i love it! it is beautiful! I bet you are so excited!!! Miss ya girl can't wait to seeya

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Your house looks beautiful Jamie!! Congrats!!! So fun for your little family! YAY!!

Halfords said...

SO cute! I love it!!

Bursell Family said...

Yay! It looks so nice. I'm so so jealous! I can't wait to come see it sometime. Love ya.

RussandHeidi said...

It looks so nice!! YAY!! I'm so happy for you :) I hope you are doing well and I can't wait to see you!!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Your new house is super cute. I'm glad you guys are loving it. Where are you guys at now?

--Joleen

My Little Girl