Saturday, July 18, 2009

TaeLynn Renee







Our sweet baby girl joined us in this world on July 14, 2009. She weighted 7 lbs 4 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She was born at 7:50 am. Andy and I headed up to the hospital at 5:30 in the morning for our scheduled c-section. When we got there they right away got me in my gown and ready to go. The dr came by around 7:20 and thats when the real preparation started. They took me into the operating room and gave me my epidural waited for that to get working and then started the operation. Not soon after did this little girl start crying! She wasn't even completely born yet before she started crying. I was so anxious to see her. I kept asking Andy, is she out yet? I want to see her. I was so excited when they finally held her up and every looked good. She was perfect! A happy healthy baby. The hospital stay was long but the nurses were all so awesome. I had only one nurse that wasn't very good, but for the four days that I was there thats not too bad! I was able to come home on Friday morning and boy did it feel good to get into some normal clothes and get in the car to head home. The first night at home TaeLynn went to bed at 11pm and didn't wake up until 6 am, and then fell back asleep until about 9:45 am. What an awesome first night! I couldn't believe that she slept that long. I hope this is something that is going to become a habit!!! I am so excited that she is here and I am so grateful that she is healthy and that nothing went wrong. I feel so blessed to have another little girl.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh she is so cute Jamie!! Congrats!! I love her hair its adorable!! Can't wait to see her!!

The Smith's said...

She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Congrats Jamie! She is beautiful!! How fun to have new baby in the house! Good luck with everything!!

Jedda said...

She's a cutie-so much hair too!

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Congrats! She is Beautiful, We need to come see her soon, I need to get over this cold first then we are there for sure. Let me know if you need anything

Amber and Jared said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!

Jessica and Tim said...

Congrats my dear. I am so happy for you and that everything went well. Can't wait to meet her in person!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

My Little Girl