Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its a Girl!!!

So we went in for our 20 week ultrasound today. I have been anxiously waiting for this day since we found out we were pregnant. I am so excited to say that we are going to have another sweet baby girl! I am completely shocked though. I didn't really have any feelings it was going to be a girl or a boy, but for some reason I was thinking it was a boy more than a girl. So I think Andy and I were both shocked! We are so excited and can't wait for this little baby to join our family!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I am SOO excited for you!!!! :)

Jedda said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you!!

Justin and Lauren said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Halfords said...

Congrats! That'll be so fun to have two girls. Hey, I still want to get that soup recipe from you!

Jessica and Tim said...

That's so awesome! The girls will be such fun playmates!

Bobbie said...

Congrats!!! Another beautiful girl for the Hansen fam. That is awesome!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Congrats. That's so exciting. We just found out this week that we are having a girl too :)

Ally said...

Congrats! Girls ARE great!

My Little Girl