So last night we were all in the living room having FHE. Kenzie was downstairs playing and I just figured she was playing with her barbies or something. So we are having discussion about our lesson and Mckenzie comes up the stairs looking like this. I could not help but laugh out loud when I saw her. It was the funniest outfit I have ever seen! She looked so cute. I asked her to do a couple poses for me. I'm not quite sure what pose she was doing when she put her hands out. But I guess she thought she was doing something really cute.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kenzie cracks me up! She is such a funny little girl! Loved the red slip under the dress- she has quite the taste for style!!! And those cookies looked great! Yummy! I am looking forward to Sunday!!See you then.
Super cute outfit Kenz!!! Love you guys!!
she is so funnt .I love the red skirt that looks familar, is that your old clogging skirt?
So super cute! I love her pose! :) Carson and Lilli sure missing playing with Kenzie!
Now that is too cute! She is definately all girl!
Post a Comment