Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gymnastics Girl

So we signed Mckenzie up for gymnastics. And it has been so much fun going to her classes and watching her. We went and bought her a couple of outfits to wear, and she looks so cute! I think I was more excited about the little outfits then I was for to actually go! Here are a few pictures of Mckenzie posing in her outfits.


I must say that the bright pink one is her favorite because she can "spin" in it. Mckenzie loves to wear anything that she can spin in. She has had a blast going to classes. The first week we went she had a hard time taking her turn. She just wanted to get right in there and do whatever they were doing. She just hating waiting for the other kids to have a turn. But she did much better on her second day of class. I was so proud of her!

3 comments:

Giannina said...

FINALLY!!! cute, cute, cute! I love it that she is such a girly girl! My thoughts, you need a boy to balance out all that pink!:)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love her posing! How are you feeling when do you get to find out what you are having? How's your mom doing? CAll me and we will chat!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Super cute outfits. I love it. How are you feeling? When are you due?

My Little Girl