Andy was doing some push ups the other day and it was so funny because Mckenzie wanted to be just like dad. So she took off her shirt and say down right next to him and kept telling him "good job daddy, good job" I couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute. She then wanted to do what he was doing. But her little arms just couldn't hold her self up, but she tried awfully hard! I took a couple pictures of them after their "work out"
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie! Those pictures are so cute of her looking "tough!" Glad you had fun on your trip and Happy late Anniversary!
Those are the cutest pictures I can not believe how big she is getting.
Hey I have a new Blog at ChiefKaholoaa.blogspot.com
Mahalo Jimmy
Hey I have my own blog send me a email skittlesluvr15@yahoo.com and ill send you a invite!!
Post a Comment