ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached for 6 years
B - Best Friend: Andy, Mom, Sisters, & Giannina
C - Cake or Pie: cake without the icing
D- Day of Choice: Wednesday, or Friday when I don't have to go into the office and work
E - Essential Item(s): My family, and my scrapbook
F - Favorite Color: Yellow and Pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Evanston, WY
I - Indulgence(s): Icecream, and scrapbooking
J - January or July: July, no question
K - Kids: Mckenzie age 2
L - Like or Love: Love
M - Marriage Date: May 17, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and spiders-
Q-Quote: Pray as if everything depends on the Lord, then work as if everything depends on you.
R- Reason To Smile: Being able to stay home with Kenzie most of the time, and an amazing mother in law that is so willing to watch her for me when I do have to go into work.
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Six: who ever wants to!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to scrapbook, but for some reason I hate doing my own pictures. I love to scrapbook for everyone else.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definately meat, I eat a lot of chicken
W- Worst Habit: I hate doing laundry so I leave it in the hamper for days, and it drives my husband crazy. (Although not crazy enough for him to do it!)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Icecream, and pasta
Z - Zodiac: Leo
Monday, May 19, 2008
ABC Tag
Posted by Hansen Family at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment