My family had our Christmas party a little early this year so that we could all be together. We had so much fun together and watching the kids exchange gifts.
Kenzie and I were driving home the other day and she says to me "Mommy you not a very good driver!" Mommy "Yes I am, I am a great driver" Kenzie "No, daddy is a very good driver" (Thanks Kenz!)
So I colored my hair dark and Kenzie looked at me and said "mommy your hair is dirty"
Kenzie and I were looking at a picture of Jesus holding little children and Kenzie asks "mommy whats he doing?" mom "He is blessing the children" Kenzie "what for?" mom "cause he loves them, he loves everybody." So Kenzie grabs the picture and hugs it and says "mommy I want him to come here." mom "well Jesus lives in Heaven" Kenzie "where's that? Like Logan?!"
Andy was mowing the lawn and when he finished I said to Kenzie "man Kenzie daddy is pretty fast" Kenzie "yeah pretty amazing!"
Andy and I have been married for almost 6 years now. We have a beautiful little girl named Mckenzie. She turned two in December. She is our little princess, and she knows it. She amazes us everyday with the little things that she does. We are living in Centerville Utah right now. Andy is finishing up his school, he has two more semesters left. I work part time for Flying J at their Corporate office. I am an Accounts Payable Manager. I have the greatest boss that lets me work from home at least three days a week so I can spend more time home with Kenzie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment