TaeLynn had her 4 month appointment today. Here are her stats and also some interseting information that my Dr. told me
Weight: 14lbs 12 oz 74%
Height: 24 1/2 in 59%
So my Dr just got back from the 2009 National Academy of Pediatrics Convention and they learned some new facts about feeding babies solid foods.
No more rice cereals, I guess there is not much nutrients in it. Good for us because TaeLynn was not enjoying this too much!
No more waiting 3-4 days before starting new foods, only need to wait 1-2 days.
By 6-8 month you can give them wheat cereal, egg products, Peanut Butter and citrus fruits.
I am anxious to start giving her fruits and veggies! Hopefully she will eat them better than her cereal we tried last night.
TaeLynn is such a happy baby. She has such a sweet spirit and we love having her in our little family. I just wish they would stop growing so fast. Where did that newborn stage go? I miss it already.
We love you TaeLynn!
TaeLynn is such a happy baby. She has such a sweet spirit and we love having her in our little family. I just wish they would stop growing so fast. Where did that newborn stage go? I miss it already.
We love you TaeLynn!
6 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing. so sad. she has the cutest cheeks. i love it. good to know all those facts. i've been giving pais scrambeled eggs so it is good to know it's alright!!! Also, mom wants you to allow anonymous comments so she can comment!!! love ya.
SHe is getting so big! She is so cute! I sure miss you! Hope you guys are doing great!
Wow! She is growing so dang fast!! Those pictures are so cute, I need an updated picture of her.
Love you guys!!
Love Mom
Oh I love it. She is so cute...seems like she has grown so much since the last time I saw you, when was that anyway? By the way, I love your header picture of you and Andy, you look great!!
What a sweet baby :) She is super cute! We're excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
I didn't citrus fruits were faux pas. My bad. I'm glad docs are coming to that conclusion cuz that's how we fed Jaisey - straight from the table no matter what - and it was awesome.
Post a Comment