Wow I can't believe that two months have come and gone since this sweet little girl came into our family. She is just the cutest thing ever. She is full of big smiles and loves to talk. She has just started cooing and we are loving it. She loves it when Mckenzie talks to her. She just stares at her and gives her big grinners (as kenzie calls them) whenever Kenzie is around. I am so thankful for her sweet spirit she brings into our family. We are so lucky to have two beautiful girls. TaeLynn had her two month appointment today here are her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 4 oz 64 percentile
Height: 22 1/2 in 56 percentile
Head circ: 38 1/4 37 percentile
She also got her two month shots today. It was so funny because right before the nurse gave her her shots Kenzie gears up for some loud screams by covering her ears. TaeLynn was pretty good. She definitely shed some tears but soon fell asleep for the car ride home.
We love you so much TaeLynn. We are so grateful to have you in our family.
4 comments:
oh she is so cute! I cant believe how much she looks like Mckenzie!! I also cant believe she is already 2 months.
Ohh....she is getting so big!! I just love her smiles! Tell Kenz Hi from us!
It doesn't seem like it's been two months at all. She is such a cute little thing.
Look at that cute smile! I love it! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment