Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Man





A. The rules are posted at the beginning.


B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts


C. At the End of the post, the person then tags 4 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged


What is your husbands name? Andrew William Hansen


How long have you been married? 6 years


How long did you date? We dated 4 months before we got engaged


How old is he? He turns 28 this month


Who eats more sweets? Probably Andy, I don't eat that much candy so I would have to say he does.


Who said I love you first? Andy did


Who is taller? Most definately Andy... He is at least a foot taller than me!


Who can sing the best? Do we really need to ask that question?! I do of course!!


Who is smarter? Andy is so much smarter than me he is always joking with me that I need to go back to school


Who does the laundry? Well we both do the laundry, he actually folds it more often than I do. That is one thing that I hate doing. So it will sit in the laundry basket until he folds it!!!


Who pays the bills? Well most of our bills are set up for automatic deposit. So we really don't have to worry about too many bills. But I normally do them


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy does


Who mows the lawn? Well we live with Andy's parents so Andy will trade off with his brother and dad each week.


Who cooks dinner? I do a lot of the cooking, but Andy helps me out a lot. Andy's mom and I have set days we cook.


Who drives? Well since I am not the best driver, Andy does all of the driving when we are together. I don't enjoy driving, I would much rather sit and just enjoy the ride!


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think it depends on what we are arguing over. Andy I and are both pretty stuborn


Who kissed who first? Andy kissed me first


Who asked who out first? I asked Andy out, well I had my roommate hook us up


Who wears the pants? Andy definately wears the pants in the family, although I would like to think I do.

So I now tag Giannina, Melanie, Jenny and Heidi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello.. i was just looking at your blog and i remembered i was looking or that template for you out of the stampin up book... i found out how they did it... it is a die cut from the big shot i think it is like 14 bucks or something like that... but ya just thought i would let you know
your lil girl is so dang cute! i lvoe those pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey miss thanks for the tag! Imiss ya tons i need to give you a call one of these days! Hope everythign si going ok! Miss ya

Shannon said...

Oh your little girl is so cute!

Giannina said...

Hey Jamie! Ok so Andy is such a cool guy we really miss him I hope his birthday is great! Give me a call sometime! I answered your tag on my personal blog so check it out. it's www.make-it-happy.blogspot.com in case you dont have that one. Talk to you soon. Miss you guys!

My Little Girl