Monday, August 4, 2008

Pretty as a Princess





So I have gotten a new hobby! Its making bows. Its so much fun. And of course Kenzie loves it cause she has lots of hair bows now to wear! So one night while I was working on some bows Kenzie was playing with her babies and putting headbands and flowers on each of them. They looked so cute I just had to get pictures of her and her babies!

11 comments:

Mashelle said...

Wow Jamie - I'm impressed - almost a month with no new posts and then four in one day. That's got to be a record. ;-) I've been looking for some cute hair bows for Emma - would you be willing to make some for her? Let me know. See you next week.

The LaMont Family said...

Hey James! Those are so cute!! I love the pic with Kenz and all the dolls...so fun!

Bursell Family said...

i love the headbands. Way way cute. If I ever have a little girl, you have to make me some. I love that story of Kenzie being a big girl. I'm glad you shared it with everyone because it is the cutest thing ever. Kenzie was cute yesterday, she told me "Dallan not my friend, Casey my friend" I said "Oh that makes me sad" She replied "Dallan my friend, Dallan my friend, Dallan my friend!" She didn't want me to be sad.

Anonymous said...

I love the cute pictures. Kenzie is getting so big i can't wait to see you guys! I love the cute head bands. You are so crafty look at you go!

Tonya Bennett said...

Hey I am glad you found us! Kenzie is adorable and I love the bows on all of her dollies! I am excited we can stay in touch now!

Giannina said...

Hey Jamie! How cute you are so cute your family is so cute! I love the hair bows and Mckenzie is getting SOOOO big! How cute she's probably saying a lot of really funny things these days! Cant wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

YEAH I FINALLY got your blog!:) your mckenzie is just SO cute! I LOVE the flower bows on her dolls. how cute is that?

we need to get our girls together and have a playdate and make more bows!!!! :)

here is our blog ariannegreganika.blogspot.com

The LaMont Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day and I will see you tomorrow! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how greatful i am for you! I miss you girls so bad. I am so glad iwas able to go to the temple with yo guys! That was great. It was so good to sit around and chat it felt like old times. I just love ya and miss ya tonz!

Shannon said...

Hey jamie,
So good to hear from you. Thank you so much for your comment, you are so sweet. And your little girl is a doll. Your bows are so cute too. I can't wait to get to play with pink everything and bows! Keep in touch!

Jedda said...

That is sooo cute. It was so fun to find your blog!
Jedda

My Little Girl