Mckenzie had a fun Easter weekend. We took her to some easter egg hunts that the city was doing. The first one we went to she didn't enjoy too much. I think she was a little overwhelmed with all the other kids there. So I had to help her get some eggs in her basket, but she just cried. She even started putting them back because she didnt' really want to be there. I felt so bad. So since I felt so bad we took her to another one! We went to the farmington egg hunt but this time daddy was with her. Andy took Mckenzie and ran all the way to the end of the field so that Mckenzie didn't have to worry about all the other kids getting in her way. She had so much fun. She had a basket full of eggs! Later that night we did our own little Easter egg hunt with her just in the back yard. It was so cute she would pick up each of the eggs and shake them to make sure that there was something inside it. She did this to every single egg she picked up. It was so cute.
Sunday morning we got up and she found her easter basket from the Easter bunny. She got some sunday shoes, and a couple outfits for summer, and a CD with some fun songs on it for to sing along to. I think she did pretty well!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter
Posted by Hansen Family at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey!! How cute is your little girl?! I just love her to pieces and she looks so dang cute in her Easter dress.
Oh my McKenzie is so stinking cute! Her Easter dress is so cute! Anyway I am in class so I should be paying attention:) Anyway just wanted to let you know that we got a blog its russandheidih.blogspot.com I just started so it is not very cute! Anyway I heard about your aunt that passed away that is sad. Are you doing ok? Were you close to her? Anyway just wanted to say hi! I miss you! We need to do something sometime:) Well talk to ya later Love ya!-Heidi
Post a Comment